vendredi 21 octobre 2011

Friday at Maastricht / Vendredi à Maastricht



If you happen to go through Maastricht, (The Netherlands), one day, make sure it's on a Friday! 


Si vous passez une fois par Maastricht, (Hollande), faites en sorte que ce soit un vendredi!













5 commentaires

  1. I love the markets in the netherland, when I was young my parents always took us to the markets... its like childhood memories. Maybe I should go again;)
    beautiful pictures!
    JenMuna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm coming back to Maastricht for the Stoffbeurs on Nov 13. Are you coming?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. And PS, JenMuna, your compliment touches me a lot, you take such incredible pictures! I wish I could improve. Are you giving any online photo course? Think about it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. OOOhhhhh, que envidia!!!!
    J'adore les gaufres, les fleurs et les tissus!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oohh, gorgeous markets - everything looks so fresh, and I would like one of those waffles right now ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.